At the address https://www.decoarchitects.ro/ you can find information (texts, pictures, databases, etc.) that constitute the content of the site https://www.decoarchitects.ro/, property of SC DECO ARCHITECTS STUDIO SRL, with headquarters at Intr.Pinului nr.25, bl.7, ap.15, 3rd district, Bucharest, registered at The Trade Register with the nr. J40/1489/2012, CIF RO18454379. Any retrieval of content (integral or partial) in other purposes than personal interest can be sanctioned by the legislation regarding intellectual property rights.
The use of the site https://www.decoarchitects.ro/ involves acceptance of terms and conditions that will be detailed in the next paragraphs.
For using the site under the best conditions, it is recommended to carefully reed the terms and conditions.
SC DECO ARCHITECTS STUDIO SRL assumes the right to make modifications of these stipulations without any other notification. When this section is accessed on the site (terms and conditions), the newest part of the contract will be pursued.
Limiting of liability
By accessing the site you agree that using it will be at your own liability. SC DECO ARCHITECTS STUDIO SRL is not responsible for any incident direct or indirect or any other losses, costs or expenses which may appear, as a result of accessing or navigating the site or by downloading data (text, images, video and audio).
The site’s content https://www.decoarchitects.ro/ has been made with the greatest attention for correct data input and information accuracy compliance. Although the errors are not impossible. That’s why, SC DECO ARCHITECTS STUDIO SRL does not assume responsibility for the printed or displayed errors, regarding images, characteristics, etc.
SC DECO ARCHITECTS STUDIO SRL is not responsible for any damage caused by viruses, bugs, human actions or any malfunction of the informatic system, or any other error, malfunction or communication delays in transmitting to devices.
All the information and material contained on this site are provided for free, without any kind of guarantee. Under no circumstances SC DECO ARCHITECTS STUDIO SRL will not be responsible for any direct, indirect, accidental or special damage that results by using or the incapacity to use this site and will not be responsible for any damages that are a result of errors, omissions, interruptions, errors, malfunctions, delays in functioning or transmitting or any performance unfulfillment of the site.
By accessing the site, the visitor deliberately and unequivocally accepts, the Terms and conditions of the site where the contact process and/or the offer request is made, the same as they are presented on the site.
Publicity and confidentiality
The user will not make public, to other third parties, by any means, no private information received from SC DECO ARCHITECTS STUDIO SRL, under sanction of obligation to pay damages.
Also, SC DECO ARCHITECTS STUDIO SRL will not make public to any third party no information transmitted without the written agreement of the user, with the exception of agreed partners, service providers without whom there isn’t a contract with which protects this data.
The site https://www.decoarchitects.ro/ may contain links to other sites or sources.
SC DECO ARCHITECTS STUDIO SRL is not responsible for any damage or loss caused or presumed to be caused by information provided by the sites or sources to which these links are sent.
Any attempt to access the personal data of another user, ot modify the www.decoarchitects.ro site’s content or to affect the server’s function which hosts the site www.decoarchitects.ro will be considered as a fraud attempt towards the site and will bring after it the penal measures against the author or authors of these acts.
Personal data and information security
The user’s personal data will be used by SC DECO ARCHITECTS STUDIO SRL only in the interest of the site’s declared purpose. The information and data from the contact form and the offer request form will be used only to answer the issuer’s request.
Personal data will although be transmitted to the responsible authorities to mace any verifications following the law, if this will be requested according to the current laws.
SC DECO ARCHITECTS STUDIO SRL does not sell, does not offer, does not trade e-mail addresses obtained through this site, do not divulge your e-mail address to other people that access this site.
Starting with the 25th of May 2018 Statue (EU) 679/2016 has entered into effect regarding the protection of physical persons regarding the processing of personal data and regarding the free circulation of this data and the repeal of the 95/46/CE Directive (General statue regarding data protection) known also as GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). SC DECO ARCHITECTS STUDIO SRL has the obligation to administer in safe conditions and not only for the specified purposes, all the personal data provided by the visitor. The purpose of collecting data is the responsibility regarding the visitors requests, as written in the confidentiality policy.
According to The Statue (UE) 679/2016, you benefit from the following rights:
- The right to information and access to personal data: the right to obtain a confirmation of the fact that the personal data which concerns you is or isn’t being processed and in case it is, you have acces to that data.
- The right to rectification: the right to request the operator and obtain, without unjustifiable delay, the rectification of personal data that are inexact which concern you and/or to obtain the completion of that personal data that are incomplete, with the mention that in case of an online account, these modifications can be made by you personally in the editing section of your account.
- The right to your data deletion (“the right to be forgotten”): the right to obtain the deletion of your personal data which concern you, without unjustifiable delays, in case there aren’t any specific reasons mentioned in the GDPR statue.
- The right to processing restriction: the right to obtain processing restriction in certain cases.
- The right to data portability: the right to receive your personal data which concerns you and transmit them to another operator.
- The right to opposition: the right to oppose personal data processing which concern you at any moment, under the GDPR statue conditions.
- The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, including creating of profiles, which produce juridical effects that concern you or which affect you in a similar significant manner.
- The right to address through a complaint to the National Surveillance Authority for Personal Data Processing in case you consider that your data have not been processed according to law.
In order to exercise the abovementioned rights, we ask you to address yourselves through a written application, dated and signed towards the e-mail address: email@example.com or at the post office address: Bd.Nerva Traian, nr.3, offices 1-3, 1st floor, 3rd district, Bucharest, to the DATA PROTECTION RESPONSIBLE PERSON.
Litigation. Applicable law
Any appeared litigation will be resolved through an understanding between the two parties (amiably). In case this didn’t succeed to stop the conflict, the jurisdiction goes to the Romanian courts, that are in the range of SC DECO ARCHITECTS STUDIO SRL headquarters.
SC DECO ARCHITECTS STUDIO SRL does not answer for damages, costs, processes, claims or expenses issues as a result of not respecting the “Terms and conditions” by the users.